Will you be responsible for the complete organization of an export shipment at DSV? Apply now as a Senior Freight Forwarder Export Airfreight!
DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, location Schiphol (Rozenburg), we are looking for a Senior Freight Forwarder Export Air Freight.
For our export air freight team at our location at Incheonweg 17 in Rozenburg (Schiphol), we are looking for a proactive and positive person who wants to work as a Senior Freight Forwarder Export Air Freight. You take care of the transport for our customers. With your knowledge and experience you not only strengthen the department, but you are one of the key points of contact in the department.
Every day you are busy providing the customer with excellent service and you can work problem-solving. You are responsible and active with a diversity of export shipments, active with key accounts and you guide your colleagues in their daily work. Both Assistant Freight Forwarders and fellow Forwarders.
With your experience you motivate them to arrive at the correct organization of transport. Naturally, you also ensure that the transport runs smoothly and you have close and personal contact with customers.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Monitoring shipments and providing customers with continuous updates
- Initiating suitable and customer-oriented solutions
- Ensure that customer agreements are met
- Request and negotiate the right rates for a good organization
- Maintaining a good relationship with the assigned customer(s);
- Monitoring agreements made with internal and external parties
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- MBO work and thinking level
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Freight Forwarder / Freight Forwarder Export Airfreight
- Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- An enthusiastic, proactive and positive mentality to be active together with the team;
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience with export shipments
- Experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint to provide our customers with information
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.