Do you want to be part of the international winning team as Senior) Integration Specialist / Consultant at DSV? Apply Now!
DSV IT Services
We are looking for a location for our international division, DSV IT Services, in consultation (Senior) Integration Specialist / Consultant .
The activities of a (Senior) Integration Specialist / Consultant are a mix of individual customer integration as well as project related for Global Account customers. The migration of customers to the DSV platform is done to standardize the data exchange with our customers and partners. These integrations are implemented on our corporate B2B platform.
There is a strong desire from DSV's executive management team to move towards standardization regarding the way we exchange data with our customers and partners. This is to optimize costs and speed up integration. For larger customers, we also offer to automate part of the integration by using software automation (robotics) solutions. Therefore, a smaller part of this task could be coding software automation on our global platform.
As the role is on a European level, the English language both oral and written is a must. The role has been placed as part of the Innovation Services organization within RITS. Seeking innovation in customer/partner communication and business optimization solutions are essential for this position.
Other tasks in your role are
- Enter into a dialogue with the (potential) customer together with Sales and the Business Implementation Manager;
- Check whether the customer can be implemented according to the DSV standard;
- Advising which technical solution is most suitable for the integration;
- Collaborate with the Customer Engagement Office and Group IT to ensure efficient and high-quality delivery;
- Participate in integration projects and global virtual EDI teams
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Completed HBO / WO education related to IT / technology
- Current knowledge/experience with IT technology and Stakeholder Management
- Advanced knowledge of various EDIFACT standards (such as D10B, S93A, ODETTE, VDA, Fortras100, INOVERT, etc.) and data mapping
- Knowledge and experience with logistics and supply chain
- Knowledge of the English language in speech and writing
- Knowledge of XML, API, Robotics, IT security and compliance
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary that matches the position. In addition, good secondary employment conditions, such as 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, excellent pension scheme and career opportunities within DSV.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Lars Michelsen, Senior Manager on +45 3122 6637 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Jan Verheijden via email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.