Do you have a customer-oriented mentality, extensive knowledge of import air freight and a people-oriented way of managing? Then apply now!
DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, location Schiphol (Rozenburg), we are looking for a Senior Team Lead Airfreight Import.
For our Import department in Rozenburg (Schiphol) we are looking for a Senior Team Lead Import. You lead an ambitious operational team (of 5 colleagues) and are responsible for all operational activities within the team. In this position you are the spider in the web between the customer, suppliers and your operational team. Thanks to your customer-oriented, but also commercial attitude, you know how to lift the department to a higher level. You recognize the trends of the (air freight) market, anticipate them and advise customers in this regard. Other tasks in your role are;
- Operational (and tactical) leadership and coaching of employees;
- Advising our customers on both a commercial and operational level;
- Act as an escalation point for the customers;
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers and customers;
- Be responsible for the correct and timely registration of (over) hours and days off;
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience in air freight and/or contract logistics;
- Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- Up-to-date knowledge of MS Office package
- Commercial, problem-solving, positive attitude and sense of humor
- Up-to-date knowledge and insight into air freight and/or imports.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.