Are you a real team player and are you looking for a job where there is room for innovation and personal development?
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Venlo, Popeweg 50, we are looking for a Senior Warehouse Team Leader Inventory & Quality.
The content of your role
In the position of Warehouse Team Leader you report directly to the Inventory & Quality Supervisor and you manage about 10 Inventory Controllers and Cycle Counters. You know how to get the best out of your team members and ensure continuous improvement of the logistics processes in order to serve our customers well. Other duties in your role are:
- Provide input for projects to improve logistics processes and procedures;
- Coaching, training and managing the team members;
- Comply with and monitor legal, business and safety regulations;
- Setting up and leading lean projects.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- At least a relevant and completed MBO education;
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a logistics environment or production organization;
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts;
- Lots of Excel knowledge and analytical skills.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.