Do you want to participate in the further growth and development of our warehouse? Apply now for the position Senior Warehouse Team Leader in Roosendaal!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Roosendaal, we are looking for a Senior Warehouse Team Leader.
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Warehouse Team Leader at our location at Wagonstraat 2 in Roosendaal, you are active every day in our 90,000 m2 warehouse. Our colleagues in the warehouse take care of all the inbound, storage and outbound delivery of goods from our customer, a well-known international clothing store, and value added activities. In your position you report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor Outbound and you lead operational functions within your team. The team varies in size and usually consists of approximately 20 to 40 DSV employees and temporary workers.
As a Senior Warehouse Team Leader, you coordinate the work to be performed with your manager and colleagues. In addition, you divide all day-to-day operational activities in your team.
Further activities as Senior Warehouse Team Leader:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the employees;
- Provide input for projects to improve logistics processes and procedures;
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with legal, company and safety regulations;
- Conducting job application and performance interviews with your (new) team members;
- Monitoring progress and quality, consult with the Warehouse Supervisor in case of deviations.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A professionally oriented MBO level 4 training supplemented with a forklift truck diploma and/or reach truck certificate/diploma;
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position in a logistics environment;
- Command of the Dutch language in word and writing and a basic level of the English and German language.
- You have a strong personality, quickly familiarize yourself with the work, are positive and think quality is very important;
- As a Senior Warehouse Team Leader you are a motivator and one real team player
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?We look forward to receiving your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.