As Solutions Architect you are responsible for the design of IT solutions for the global DSV Solutions business.
DSV Road Holding
For our fast-growing division DSV Road Holding in Moerdijk or Venlo we are hiring a Solutions Architect
The main focus of this position
As Solutions Architect you are responsible for the design of IT solutions for the global DSV Solutions business. The designs need to comply to DSV standards and be approved by the DSV Architecture Board and/or DSV Architecture Forum. You will cooperate in a team consisting of highly skilled professionals to deliver first class support to our customers and our business. The person fulfilling this role has the responsibility to create and maintain architectural designs for the global DSV IT Solutions business. The designs need to comply to DSV standards and be approved by the DSV Architecture Board and/or DSV Architecture Forum. Other tasks will be:
- Compile High Level and Detailed architecture designs from business requirements;
- Use DSV standards and patterns in designs;
- Facilitate the approval process of architecture designs and in IT audits;
- Keep all Solutions IT architecture documentation up-to- date;
- Ensure design focus on standardization, scalability, stability, sustainability, security and cost effectiveness;
- Assist in root cause analysis exercises and Client IT service agreements and audits;
- Participate in Architecture CoE activities.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience in Supply Chain Management and / or Contract Logistics;
- Ability to determine system problems and coordinate appropriate solutions;
- You are analytical (storing information, data management, mining data).
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal via +31 (0) 651365493. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.