You are responsible on a daily basis for the development, implementation and maintenance of our tailor-made tooling / functionalities in addition to our Warehouse Management solution.
DSV Road Holding
For our fast-growing division DSV Road Holding, location Venlo or Moerdijk, we are looking for a Sr. PL SQL, C-sharp Developer.
This position fits within a larger global organization focused on providing best-in-class products to support DSV customers and related business units. From warehouse automation to warehousing in its most basic form, this position encompasses the spectrum of solutions and versatility. You will work together in a team of thirty professionals to provide first-class support to our customers and our company.
What are you going to do next?
- Design, development and maintenance of WMS and related applications according to established standards
- Identifying and specifying required changes to applications
- Develop test plans, scenarios and ensure successful execution
- Validate, test and accept version / releases of software
- Collaborate effectively with (project) team members, stakeholders, key users and DSV management
- Document the project and application landscape and configuration to ensure proper support can be delivered
- Identify, report and follow up / solve problems
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. Do you have the following characteristics and points, apply immediately!
- Self-starter, able to meet deadlines and be able to work and follow departmental processes
- Strong PL / SQL development skills
- Good knowledge of and experience with Oracle DBMS
- Demonstrable experience with .NET development (C #)
- Very good in English (spoken and written)
- Good logistics and WMS knowledge (experience with RedPrairie Dispatcher / DLX is preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret and solve complex problems
- Having creativity which provides innovative concepts for the problem or design
- Extensive experience in software development including testing, implementation and documentation
- Strong cooperation and knowledge sharing between colleagues where necessary.
- Experience with architectural design (TOGAF) is preferred
- Fluent in the SDLC
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.