Will you soon be the manager of our customs department in the Schiphol region? Apply now at DSV.
DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, based in Rozenburg (Schiphol), we are looking for a Supervisor Customs.
We are looking for a Customs Supervisor for our location at the Incheonweg in Rozenburg. You are an active and cooperating part of the customs department. In addition to managing 13 colleagues (senior declarants), you act as a point of contact for customs with regard to coordination about improvements and changes.
You are active in the planning and coordination of the department, you draw up process descriptions and work instructions and you keep all procedures up to date. You are a technical source of information for colleagues and customers as well as a motivator for the department.
As a Customs Supervisor you report directly to Mike van Beurden (Customs Manager Netherlands).
Your work includes:
- Supervise and arrange for the preparation, processing and production of all occurring (customs) declarations in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Signaling irregularities or inaccuracies.
- Dividing work, coaching and supervising employees, conducting work consultations.
- Monitor and improve the level of knowledge of yourself and colleagues in the field of customs and related regulations.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial / directing role within Customs;
- A completed recognized declarant training;
- Extensive work experience with customs matters in the transport & logistics branch;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.