Do you have a passion for air freight with a commercial and customer-oriented attitude?
DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division Air & Sea in Schiphol (Rozenburg) we are hiring a Senior Team Lead Key / Global Accounts, Export.
The main focus of this position
For our Export department in Rozenburg we are looking for a Team Lead for our Key / Global accounts. You lead an ambitious operational team and are responsible for all operational activities within the team. In this position you are the spider in the web between the customer, suppliers and your operational team. Because of your customer-oriented, but also commercial attitude, you know how to take the department to a higher level. You recognize the trends in the (air freight) market, anticipate them and advise customers. Other tasks will be:
- Operational (and tactical) management and coaching of employees;
- Advising our customers on both a commercial and operational level;
- Act as an escalation point for the customers;
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and customers;
- Be responsible for the correct and timely registration of (overtime) hours and days off;
- Implementing the personnel policy (personnel selection, performance interviews, absenteeism).
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- At least a completed HBO education;
- At least 5 years of operational experience in air freight and / or contract logistics;
- Good command of Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel is an advantage;
- Functional knowledge of and insight into air freight and / or Export.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your application. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31651365493.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.