Do you like to analyze transport data and the requirements and wishes of (potential) customers?
We are looking for our fast-growing division DSV Road, located in Venlo, for a Tender Specialist.
You provide a tailor-made transport solution. You support the Business Development Managers and the Account Managers in drawing up commercial campaigns and as a spider in the web you are responsible for a timely and high-quality response to customers.
What are you going to do next?
- Requesting (and ensuring timely receipt) of rates from the countries
- Checking and validating the received rates for completeness, consistency, etc
- Consolidate into an integrated offer and calculate the revenue budget based on the rates and the available shipping profile
- Analyzing the feedback of the (potential) customers
- Maintaining the data in the CRM system
- Developing and maintaining the (calculation) models that are used within the department
What do we ask?
We are looking for a motivated Tender Specialist who wants to work at DSV. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- Completed logistics or business education at HBO level
- Knowledge of and experience with processes and systems of a service provider is an advantage
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- You have excellent skills in the use of computerized systems (Excel)
- Stress resistance, working with deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and look forward to your application. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.