Are you looking for an analytical job where you prepare reports for DSV and the key accounts? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Moerdijk, we are looking for a Transport Analyst.
As a Transport Analyst you are active on a daily basis in the Freight Forwarding team. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for drawing up daily and weekly reports. You keep overviews of all current shipments, which you send to carriers on a daily basis and you can track open shipments via track & trace (and unsubscribe in our system).
In this position you are both analytically and operationally active. You maintain close contact with transporters and close colleagues (who have contact with the key accounts). You answer questions regarding status of shipments, request PODs and solve problems with shipments (in contact with the carriers).
In addition, your analytical skills are welcome in the preparation of various reports. On the one hand to combine various data in an overview for key accounts and on the other hand to improve various processes.
Other tasks in your position are;
- Check shipments with bookings whether they are unloaded in accordance with
- Processing delays / bookings
- Check the system for open shipments and clean them
- Analyzing data (such as which transport delivered on time / late)
- Process analyzed data in PowerPoint and forward it to internal colleagues
What do we ask?
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Freight Forwarder who wants to work at DSV. Your personality, involvement and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- HBO work and thinking level (preferably just graduated with, for example, Logistics Engineering)
- At least 2 years of work experience (including internships)
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- You have good analytical skills and you have up-to-date knowledge/experience with MS Office
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and switch in ad-hoc situations
- Available full-time and in possession of own transport
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.