As a warehouse employee you ensure that the shipments are unloaded, sorted and loaded on time.
For our fast-growing division DSV Road, located in Venlo, we are looking for a Warehouse employee / Forklift driver.
The content of your position
In Venlo at Tasmanweg 2 we are looking for several colleagues who will work as a pilot for the X-Dock department. This cross-dock department is a dynamic environment where all flows of goods are sorted so that they can be shipped to the correct destination (national or international). In some of the activities you are also active as a forklift driver, which you combine with the timely unloading, sorting and loading of shipments. You do this together with a team of 30 colleagues, divided over day and night shifts (shifts). Other duties as a warehouse worker / forklift driver:
- Storage or transhipment of goods in the warehouse
- Inbound and outbound scanning of shipments
- Checking goods for visible damage
- Loading and unloading of (inter) national cars
- Handling transport documents
- Working with forklift and / or electronic pallet truck
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- Experience in a similar position as Forklift Driver, Warehouse Employee or Logistics Employee
- Experience with forklift and / or in possession of a forklift truck certificate
- Flexibility with regard to shift system (consisting of day, evening, night and early shifts) or working in a shifted shift from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit on +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.