Do you want to work for the number 1 logistics company in the Netherlands and grow along as a Warehouse Employee at DSV?
What are you going to do?
As a Warehouse Employee, you work daily with all kinds of common activities in the warehouse of DSV. Your tasks include unloading containers and trucks, picking orders and/or grouping shipments, stickers, sealing and scanning before transport. Your responsibility is the timely and correct entry, storage, order collection or removal of goods according to specific customer requirements. You are accurate, orderly, observant, you have perseverance and you function well in a team.
Other duties in your position may include:
- Unloading containers and trucks; manually or using internal means of transport such as a side loader, four-way reach truck and a crane;
- Grouping, stickering, sealing, scanning of packages and pallets;
- Carrying out stock counts on the basis of counting lists;
- Collecting (partial) orders, packing, labeling and preparing for shipment;
- Loading trucks on the basis of loading documents;
- Performing operations on customer products (VAL activities).
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- You are accurate, orderly, observant, have perseverance and function well in a team;
- You are flexible and available at least 24 to 40 hours a week;
- You have your own transport to get to Moerdijk;
- Shift work is no problem for you;
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to your application. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.