Are you looking for a logistical challenge as a Warehouse Operator at the #1 logistics provider in the Netherlands? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for several colleagues who will work as Warehouse Operator.
In Bergen op Zoom we are active in our warehouse with an operational department within several production locations (for one customer). For this we take care of all inbound, storage and outbound of bulk and pallet goods, the distribution of raw materials between the various departments and the associated administrative processes. The Warehouse Operator mainly carries out work within the operational part of the customer. In this position you have a lot of personal responsibility and you work varied in several places within the site. If you are in possession of your forklift certificate and/or VCA, this is an advantage. If not, we as DSV will train you so that you can get started as a Warehouse Operator with your motivated colleagues.
What are you going to do next?
- Loading, unloading, checking and moving raw materials and packaging material in trailers, containers using forklift;
- Checking all deliveries (based on documentation);
- Report deviations to colleagues from logistics administration;
- Moving pallets to different departments on site
- Filling, weighing, taking samples, guiding truck drivers and administrative finishing of tankers;
- Filling the recycle silos and transporting them to the correct location, breaking down and disposing of the empty big bags
- Working in two shifts, from 06:00 to 15:00 and from 15:00 to 00:00, during which a shift allowance is paid.
What do we ask?
We are looking for a motivated Tender Specialist who wants to work at DSV. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- You are accurate, orderly, observant, have perseverance and function well in a team
- Feeling for technology is an advantage because we work in a warehouse that is partly mechanized.
- In possession of VCA and/or Forklift Certificate (or willing to obtain this at the expense of DSV)
- Don't mind working in two shifts
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter via email@example.com or click on the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557 or Jeroen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.