Is leadership one of your best qualities and do you have creativity and problem-solving skills? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, located in Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
As Warehouse Supervisor you are responsible for the implementation and optimization of the process in the Warehouse and our packaging department. You aspire to a safe way of working. Under your supervision, the set quality, time and production standards and established procedures and rules are met.
The Warehouse department is a largely automated, operational department within our site. Your team packs granulate in different packaging and controls our customer's automated warehouse and robots. You report directly to the Operations Manager and you lead 5 Team Leaders. With your team leaders you supervise 20 to 30 FTEs who run 24/7 production in a 5-shift system.
Other tasks in your job are:
- Build, lead, guide and ultimately coach your team to perform optimally independently.
- Create an optimal environment with a lot of freedom in which your team performs to the maximum.
- Coordination of the packaging activities of the own department with other internal departments;
- Monitoring the implementation and packaging and maintenance strategy with regard to daily and weekly planning;
- Providing management information based on pre-agreed targets/KPIs;
- Supervising the implementation of quality and safety conditions and taking corrective measures in case of deviations;
- Initiating and securing continuous improvement with regard to operational processes.
- Investigate which innovations can improve and support our process.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: involvement, responsibility, ownership, whereby you lead in a people-oriented way. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO thinking and working level;
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position in a logistics environment or production organization;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.