Does management belong to your best quality and do you have logistics skills? Apply for the Warehouse Supervisor position in Moerdijk!
For our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, based in Moerdijk, are we looking for Warehouse Supervisor.
What are you going to do?
As a Warehouse Supervisor you put your department on the map and you develop it further. You will further optimize the existing (sub) processes with the lean idea as a starting point, monitor results and ensure that deadlines are met. You are responsible for collecting and supplying data regarding the progress and productivity of the work performed.
You report directly to the Operations Manager and you manage an average of 1 to 3 (Senior) Warehouse Team Leaders and indirectly 10 to 45 employees. The core activities include:
- Adjusting / drafting process descriptions and instructions;
- Alignment of the logistics activities of your own department with those of other internal departments;
- Monitoring the execution of the processes with regard to daily and weekly planning;
- Providing management information based on previously agreed targets / KPIs;
- Supervising the implementation in a qualitative and quantitative sense with an emphasis on quality and security requirements. Taking corrective measures in case of deviations;
- Initiating and securing continuous improvement with regard to operational processes.
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- HBO thinking and working level;
- At least 3 years of experience in a manager in a logistics environment or production organization;
- Demonstrable experience with process optimization, Lean and further development of departments;
- You are creative, find quality very important and you have analytical (thinking) skills;
- You are also result-oriented, you keep an overview and you stand strong in your shoes with your own opinion
- As a Warehouse Supervisor you are a motivator and one real team player
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to receive your application, which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "Apply button". For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.