Do you want to contribute to the further growth and development of our warehouse?
We are looking for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, based in Roosendaal, for a Warehouse Supervisor.
What are you going to do?
In our warehouse of 90,000 m2 including an automatic warehouse of 30,000 m2, which is used for one international account, you are active as a Supervisor Warehouse. In this position you are responsible for the implementation and optimization of the logistics process within the outbound department of our warehouse, in such a way that the set productivity standards, time and quality requirements and established procedures and rules are met.
As Warehouse Supervisor you manage the Senior Team Leaders (experience with this is required as well as a background in a warehouse environment). Together with your teams, you aim to achieve the productivity target, you initiate improvements and you have a good understanding of processes.
You report directly to the Operations Manager and you manage an average of 1 to 3 (Senior) Warehouse Team Leaders and indirectly 20 to 40 employees.
The core activities include:
- Monitoring / monitoring the implementation of the logistics processes in relation to day and week planning
- Dividing activities, coaching and guiding employees and conducting work meetings
- Responsible for various personnel matters (staffing, absenteeism, training and functioning)
- Providing management information based on previously agreed targets / KPIs
- Signaling, discussing and, if possible, solving disruptions in the logistics process
- Maintaining contact with operational colleagues, suppliers and transporters (in Dutch and English)
- Initiating and safeguarding continuous improvement with regard to operational processes
What do we ask for?We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- HBO thinking and working level
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position and in a logistics environment or production organization
- Work experience in an automatic warehouse and / or outbound process is an advantage
- You speak and write the Dutch and English language well
- You are a strong personality, you quickly master the work, you are positive, you find quality very important and you have analytical (thinking) skills;
- You are also result-oriented, you keep an overview and you stand strong in your shoes with your own opinion
- As a Warehouse Supervisor you are a motivator and one real team player
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and look forward to your application. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.