Good, Better, Best! Do you always go for the best result and do you already have several years of experience in a commercial role? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an Account Manager for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, located in 's-Heerenberg.
What are you going to do?
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the retention and growth of existing strategic customers within DSV Solutions Nederland B.V. The core activities include:
- You are responsible for managing, maintaining and checking the contractual agreements between strategic customers and DSV Solutions Nederland B.V.;
- Initiating and following up structural operational and strategic discussions;
- You are responsible for structuring, calculating and guaranteeing additional or deviating activities of 'your' customers;
- Maintaining and expanding a network of various stakeholders within the relevant customers;
- You are able to independently create opportunities with the assigned existing customers.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. In the role of Account Manager we also require the following qualities: commercial skills, team player, stress resistant, motivated and communicative skills. The following points are also important for the position:
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 5 years Commercial experience or 5 years relevant experience as an Account Manager;
- Continuous Improvement mindset;
- Pro-active advising attitude towards your internal and external customers;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.