Are you our new colleague as Warehouse Team Leader in Bergen op Zoom? Apply Now!
For our Central Packaging department in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader.
For our location in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader. The Central Packaging department is an operational department within our site, where you will be active in a 5-shift operation. In the position of Warehouse Team Leader you report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and you manage about 1 to 5 Warehouse Operators. You know how to get the best out of your team members and you ensure continuous improvement of the processes to be able to serve our customers well.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Coordination of the work to be performed with the technical department / maintenance
- Dividing the daily operational activities and being the first point of contact for the employees;
- Comply with and monitor legal, company and safety regulations;
- Managing operational activities.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A subject-oriented MBO training level 3/4;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a managerial position in a logistics/process environment;
- Experience in an automated warehouse is an advantage;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Have a forklift certificate and VCA VOL
- Willingness to work in 5 shifts (31.5 hours per week)
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.