Are you a real team player and are you looking for a job where there is room for innovation and personal development? Then DSV is looking for you!
We are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader for our rapidly growing division DSV Solutions, located in Venlo.
In the position of Warehouse Team Leader you report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and you manage about 20-30 Warehouse Operators. You know how to get the best out of your team members and you ensure continuous improvement of the logistics processes in order to be of good service to our customers.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Provide input for projects to improve logistics processes and procedures;
- Coaching, training and managing the team members;
- Comply with and monitor legal, company and safety regulations;
- Managing operational activities.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership.
We also consider the following points important for the position:
- At least a relevant and completed MBO education;
- You preferably already have some experience with automation;
- Do you already have experience in a managerial position within a logistics environment or production organization, then this is certainly an advantage, but absolutely not a must!;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.