Are you the Warehouse Team Leader who motivates and enthuses colleagues by DSV in Moerdijk?
For our fast-growing division Multi-Channel Fulfillment B.V. in Moerdijk we are looking for one Warehouse Team Leader.
The content of your position
In the position of Warehouse Team Leader, you report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and manage some 10 to 30 Warehouse Operators. You know how to get the best out of your team members and ensure continuous improvement of the logistics processes in order to serve our customers well.
Other duties are in your role
- Provide input for projects to improve logistics processes and procedures
- Coordinate the work to be performed with the Office department
- Dividing the daily operational activities and acting as the first point of contact for the employees
- Comply with and supervise legal, company and safety regulations
- Managing operational activities
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- A professional MBO training level 3/4 supplemented with a forklift / reach truck certificate
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position in a logistics environment
- Willingness to work immediately in two shifts; 1 week day shift, other week late shift
- Working hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Also willing to work on weekends (Saturday or Sunday, not structurally)
- Experience in an automated warehouse at an advantage
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.