Are you the proactive Warehouse Team Leader who enthuses his/her team? Then apply now!
DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment B.V.
For our fast-growing division DSV Multi-Channel Fulfillment B.V. in Moerdijk we are looking for a Warehouse Teamleader.
The content of your position
DSV is located at Logistic Boulevard 1 in Moerdijk. Our Multi-Channel Fulfillment unit is active from this location. Here we are focused on giving customers (consumers and companies) a great brand experience. In our warehouse, where we pick, prepare and ship orders for about 40 customers, we work together in various teams in two-shift services. All this under the supervision of our operations manager, Hassan Ajari, and the various team leaders.
You will soon be able to become one of those Warehouse Team Leaders and get to work together with your team (+/- 20 colleagues). To have all shipments (ordered by businesses and consumers) ready on time, before shipment. As a Warehouse Team Leader you know how to get the best out of your team members and you ensure continuous improvement of the logistics processes in order to be of good service to our customers.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Responsible for a positive working atmosphere and working conditions
- Distribute / manage the daily operational activities and act as the first point of contact
- Active with time registration and additional administration
- Maintain close contact with operations manager and operations planner
- Provide input for projects to improve logistics processes and procedures
- Comply with and monitor legal, company and safety regulations
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A professional MBO training level 3/4 supplemented with a forklift/reach truck certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience in a managerial position in a logistics environment
- Willingness to work directly in two shifts; 1 week day shift, other week late shift
- Working hours are from 8am to 5pm and 2pm to 11pm
- Also willing to work in weekends (Saturday or Sunday, not on a regular basis)
- Experience in an automated warehouse is an advantage
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.