As a WMS Application Engineer you are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of our WMS, RedPrairie Dispatcher
DSV Road Holding
For our fast-growing division DSV Road Holding in Venlo or Moerdijk we are hiring a WMS Application Engineer.
The main focus of this position
As a WMS Application Engineer you are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of our Warehouse Management System, RedPrairie Dispatcher. You will analyse the process dependencies, define and build the related configuration. You will cooperate in a team consisting of twenty professionals to deliver first class support to our customers and our business. Other tasks will be:
- Implement and deploy setups and configurations of new sites/new customers;
- Support, deliver and maintain according to standards set forward;
- Identify and specify required changes on applications;
- Develop test plans, scenario’s and secure successful execution;
- Validate, test, and accept version/releases of software;
- Cooperate with soft- and hardware suppliers;
- Document the project and application landscape and configuration to secure that proper support can be delivered;
- Identify, report and follow-up on issues;
- Report development using different tools.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- Understanding of RedPrairie Dispatcher/DLX WMS or proven in-debt knowledge on other WMS’s;
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to evaluate, interpret, and resolve complex problems;
- Experience in software development including testing, deployment, and documentation;
- Knowledge and experience of DBMS solutions (Oracle, SQL Server) is preferred.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and look forward to receive your application. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31 (0)651365493. We require a VOG from all employees.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.