As a WMS Integration Consultant you are active in the design, development and maintenance of (automated) warehouse management applications within DSV.
We are looking for a WMS Integration Consultant for our fast-growing DSV Road division, based in Venlo.
As a WMS Integration Consultant you are active on a daily basis with the design, development and maintenance of (automated) warehouse management applications according to predefined standards, with a focus on integration of the systems. Your knowledge / work experience with WMS systems is welcome for this position, as is knowledge of BlueYonder / RedPrairie Dispatcher / DLX WMS. As a WMS Integration Consultant you work together with (project) team members, key users and software and hardware suppliers.
The tasks you perform include:
- Identifying and specifying required changes on request
- Develop test plans, scenarios and ensure successful execution
- Validate, test and accept version / releases of software
- Documenting the project and application landscape and the configuration
- Identifying, reporting and following up on problems
- Identify and consider core business requirements
What do we ask?
We are looking for a motivated WMS Integration Consultant who would like to work at DSV. To provide our customers and colleagues with the correct customs formalities. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. In addition, the following matters;
- 3-4 years of work experience with WMS systems
- Knowledge of BlueYonder / RedPrairie Dispatcher / DLX WMS or proven knowledge of other WMS systems
- Extensive experience with PL / SQL, software development and DBMS solutions (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Logistics and related warehouse management systems
- Self-starter, proactive and motivated
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.