As a WMS Support Specialist you provide excellent support to our internal and external customers in the field of Warehouse Management Systems.
We are looking for a WMS Support Specialist for our fast-growing IT department in Venlo.
As second-line support, you work closely with internal / external customers and suppliers to inventory and document requirements, coordinate changes and releases and provide support services for logistics applications. Responsibilities are a mix of support analyst, incident and change coordination. This role is ideal for a candidate with a predisposition for (ITIL) service support processes.
Other tasks in your position are:
- Provide support for multiple applications and interfaces
- Helping users with problems and registering system errors / problems in the system
- Identifying opportunities for system and process improvements (Problem Management)
- Documenting business processes, system requirements and system design
- Collaborate with the development team and design / develop database queries, support and ad hoc reports
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- Experience with RedPrairie (JDA) Dlx Dispatcher (Dlx) WMS has a strong preference
- At least 2 years working in a similar position
- Assertive, result-oriented and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Experience in the logistics field is preferred
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders on +31623035118 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.