Are you looking for a position where you take responsibility for a clean and safe working environment? Your eye for detail and quality will come into its own at one of the top players in the logistics market.
You get it done
As an assistant technician, you are always looking for ways to keep our warehouse environment as tidy as possible. You work on it.
How do you do this? As an assistant technician, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including emptying and processing full containers and wheelie bins, clearing and sorting broken pallets and wood waste, and cleaning traffic areas using a scrubber-sweeper. You will also check waste bins in the outside area, collect and press full foil bags, and perform various cleaning tasks such as cleaning stairwells, rack protectors and railings. You will get this done by:
- supervise, maintain, tidy, clean our venue;
- assist with various facility tasks and jump in at other locations as needed.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the nice mix of international colleagues and a high degree of collegiality. Everyone helps each other and teaches each other the various tasks. We are hard workers and have a great sense of humour; job satisfaction comes first!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Ensuring a clean and tidy workplace for employees and customer is what you stand for,
says, David Hermans, Facility Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- an eye for quality and detail
- an independent and proactive working attitude;
- experience in a similar position a plus.
It all counts for this vacancy of Assistant Technician in Haps. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary in accordance with the DSV Solutions collective labour agreement, which, depending on your knowledge and experience, is between € 2.300,- and € 2.580,-;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.