Do you get energy from turning systems inside out? And do you dare to get to the bottom of our Warehouse Management System? Do you know how to find out all the secrets of our system until a solution is found? Then apply now!
What will you be doing?
As a Logistics Service Provider, we are constantly challenged by both our customers and the internal organisation to improve our processes. Many of these challenges need to be solved in (or have an impact on) the applications we use as an organisation, with our WMS being the most important. You'll join our DSV Solutions team in 's-Heerenberg.
Other tasks in your role are:
- You are responsible for picking up daily all kinds of challenges we have with our WMS's or other applications. This can be both on 1st line (short term) and 2nd line level;
- You participate in projects such as setting up new or migrating existing customers. You solve common problems structurally;
- You identify deviations and solve them and you report the results.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are: involvement, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points to be important for the position:
- Work experience with one (or more) WMS systems (JDA RedPrairie Dispatcher is an advantage);
- A natural curiosity for applications and WMS systems;
- A person who searches until he finds the solution;
- Willingness and ability to improve yourself through (internal) training;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Willingness to work in the other site (Venray) of our Cluster, if necessary.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits (including 28 days' holiday, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Manouk Lips via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.