For our fast-growing division DSV Forklifts, we are looking for a Claims Specialist. The objective of DSV Forklift department is to innovate, develop and implement Forklift solutions to support the business, drive results and exceed customers’ expectations. Are you ready to further enable us to achieve these goals?
What will you be doing?
As Claims Specialist you are always in contact with colleagues, customers, and vendors, whether in Germany or abroad. Together with your colleagues you take full responsibility for various substantive questions and an accurate administration. Experience in the forklift world is not required, because if you have the drive to take on responsibility and adopt your project-based approach to work, we can provide you the support you need to forward your career and fulfil your potential.
You will be part of a highly dedicated, engaged, and competent department where the driving force is a desire to create and to implement successful forklift concepts within DSV. You will be joining a proactive thinking team with the aim to challenge our business practice and process to bring new opportunities for further efficiency and increased productivity performance levels. Curious? Read on quickly!
Other duties include:
- Providing technical and administrative support of MHE fleet;
- First point of contact and provide a best-in-class services to customers, colleagues and vendors in English and German;
- Checking purchase and service invoices;
- Check and book purchase invoices;
- Structure data maintenance;
- Keeping abreast of processes and methodologies within the DSV organization.
What do we ask?
As a person it is important you are comfortable in a dynamic environment and can work independent and self-supporting, where you can manage your time to handle and deliver assignments to the agreed deadline. You must possess good communication skills and the drive to optimize and ask questions to constructively challenge the processes within DSV. In addition, we think that this role is tailor-made for you, if you have:
- Gained relevant work experience in with vehicles and project management;
- Sound technical knowledge;
- High grade of self-organization;
- Good knowledge of the German and English language spoken and written;
- A structured and solution-oriented working method;
- Willingness to travel;
- Strong safety and quality awareness;
- Understands the MS Office package, especially Excel.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer international career opportunities. We find it important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality, and a positive corporate culture are central to this. In addition, we offer:
- You an alternating job with a good salary fitting the job and experience;
- 28 holiday days per year;
- 8% holiday money paid out in May and 5% gratification paid out in November;
- A good pension scheme (Nationale Nederlanden);
- Flexible working hours;
- The space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment;
- And of course, a very nice team with which you will collaborate!
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.