Move forward as Contract Manager at DSV in Venlo
Ready to be on "the other side" of the table? In addition, do you possess unprecedented negotiation skills? As a strategic procurement professional, you are strong on content when it comes to negotiating (inter)national procurement contracts with our suppliers.
You get it done
You know better than anyone what agreements and KPIs are laid down in the SLAs with our suppliers, for both services and goods. Quality, cooperation, and meeting agreements are essential. These are monitored under your supervision. Our day-to-day services depend on reliable partnerships with our suppliers. You’re on it!
How do you do this? Your focus within this role is on concluding and managing contracts, SLAs and their fulfilment. In addition, you coordinate the tendering processes within our various critical categories such as flexible labour, packaging materials and facility services. You do this for both the Netherlands and Belgium. You get this done by:
- managing and monitoring existing and future strategic suppliers;
- realising a centralised purchasing approach within DSV Solutions, in Belgium and the Netherlands;
- maintaining relationships with local procurement colleagues and the regional business support managers;
- initiating tender processes with the aim of selecting the best central supplier of goods and services, based on predefined award criteria.
You stand out within DSV for your knowledge and expertise in procurement. You are aware of all details, escalations and developments in the market. In short, in negotiations or penalties, we have all the expertise.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 90 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
“Every detail behind the decimal point is your speciality, ensuring DSV's short- and long-term objectives”,
says Robert Speelman, Director Operations Excellence.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- Experience within an MSP, procurement, or procurement-related role. Experience within (flexible) employment mediation/employment industry is a big plus;
- demonstrable experience in supervising tender processes from start to finish;
- ability to explore mutual interests and points of view in order to reach an agreement that is accepted by all parties;
- hbo working and thinking level, preferably supplemented by NEVI training;
- perfect command of both Dutch and English.
It all counts for this vacancy of contract manager in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- laptop, telephone and company car;
- 5% gratuity, paid out in November;
- 28 holidays and 8% holiday pay, paid out in May;
- favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a 5% own contribution;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.