DSV Multi-Channel Fulfilment
For our fast growing division DSV Multi-Channel Fulfilment, based in Moerdijk, we are looking for a Control Tower employee.
DSV transports big names at home and abroad to companies and consumers all over the world on a daily basis.
In your role, you ensure that we do not lose sight of any shipment. You will map all exceptions that occur during transport, make sure that obstructions are resolved as soon as possible and you will not be satisfied until all customers are correctly informed about the latest status of their shipments.
If you already have experience in a similar position, that is a plus. But also when you do not (yet) have any experience, we would like to invite you to apply!
Will you soon be the driven new colleague who will make the difference for our customers?
What will you be doing?
- (Proactively) follow up/monitor shipments for more than 150 international customers by:
- Searching for information on the different (online) platforms about deliveries and/or possible exceptions/delays;
- Maintaining contact with dozens of different carriers and internal departments of DSV;
- Making optimal use of our Transport Management System;
- Digital registration of your findings in our system;
- Thinking along on solutions to make the process even more efficient;
- Playing an important role in the satisfaction of our customers.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. If you have the following qualities and points, please apply immediately!
- Minimum of MBO working and thinking level;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- You are creative, enthusiastic, energetic and customer-oriented;
- You have experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Experience within transport and/or logistics is a plus;
- You have your own transport to reach our location in Klundert (Moerdijk industrial estate).
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us and want to learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and fringe benefits. You can also count on:
- An internal training programme in which you acquire the knowledge and skills to do the job well;
- Pleasant, varied work within a young and motivated team;
- A pleasant, modern working environment where both you and your work count;
- An excellent salary and travel allowance;
- Working days from Monday till Friday between 08.00 and 18.00 hours.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Manouk Lips via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.