Move forward as Customer Service Representative at DSV in Venlo
From implementing new customers and maintaining customer relationships with existing customers to resolving escalations. As a customer service representative in our brand-new double-decker warehouse, you know exactly what's going on! Ready to give your career a boost?
You get it done
As a customer service representative at DSV, you will hold a key position within our logistics team. You ensure that shipments run smoothly by coordinating the schedule with various stakeholders, processing orders, and monitoring logistics processes. In short, your team is responsible for arranging transport and maintaining valuable customer relationships. You contribute to this.
How do you do this? You will play a crucial role in coordinating inbound and outbound shipments. At DSV, we aim to continuously improve our processes and welcome your input to achieve this. As a customer service representative, you have the opportunity to be part of a global logistics organization and further your career. You achieve this by:
- coordinating shipments with suppliers, customers, and internal departments;
- processing orders, including customs checks;
- monitoring and adjusting logistics processes;
- arranging transportation and preparing necessary documents;
- maintaining customer relationships and handling administrative tasks.
Your team at DSV stands out for the great mix of international colleagues and a high level of collegiality. Everyone helps each other and teaches each other various tasks. We are hard workers, have a good sense of humor (we think so), and prioritize workplace enjoyment!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
As a customer service representative at DSV, you are the key to seamless logistics, where coordination, efficiency, and customer relationships come together for a global impact,
says Krists Sakars, Operations Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- passion for the job! You can also inspire others with it. After all, you feel right at home in the transport and logistics industry;
- experience in a similar role, as a customer contact representative, customer service representative, or similar;
- a customer-oriented attitude goes without saying. You can quickly adapt to systems and are communicative;
- proficiency in both Dutch and English, spoken and written.
It all counts for this vacancy of customer service representative in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary in line with the DSV Solutions collective labor agreement, ranging from €2,397 to €3,357, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 ADV days, and 8% vacation pay;
- a favorable pension scheme, with part of it being premium-free and a 5% employee contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This way, you can grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.