Gaming, automotive and cocoa. Just a selection from the customer portfolio of DSV Solutions in Amsterdam. All these customers come to the Customer Support team first with all their questions, uncertainties or every now and then a complaint. Do you feel completely at home in a working environment with so much variety? Is customer satisfaction your top priority? And are you a born leader? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Services Supervisor you manage a Customer Service team. You carry out planning activities and act as a link between the customer and internal departments, ensuring that the correct data and planning is available for the inbound, order pick, VAL and outbound process in the Warehouse and that customer-specific agreements and wishes are met. Furthermore, your tasks will consist of:
- Monitoring (real-time) the course of the various logistic processes, intervening in case of disruptions and informing customers and carriers of expected delays and changes;
- Implementing special requests from customers and start-up in cooperation with other departments in the Warehouse;
- Correctly organising the department according to customer developments;
- Operational/tactical consultation with the customer regarding performance and daily affairs;
- Identifying and initiating changes and improvements in SLAs in consultation with the Manager Operations and Account Manager;
- Collecting, analysing, reporting and giving information regarding the status/progress based on KPI's of the production to the customer(s);
- Escalating complex issues/problems to manager;
- Initiating improvement possibilities in the process, providing input to manager;
- Distributing tasks, coaching and supervising employees, holding work meetings;
- Monitoring progress, discussing deviations with superiors;
- Supervising the execution of the work in a qualitative and quantitative sense, taking corrective measures in case of deviations;
- Conducting results and assessment interviews.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. In the role of Customer Services Supervisor, we also ask for the following qualities: persuasion and influencing, communication, creativity, customer focus, leadership and problem solving skills. If you recognise yourself in these qualities and the requirements below, apply now!
- You are not so much a graduate in logistics, but above all you have a great deal of passion for the profession and know how to convey this to your team;
- You have already gained managerial experience and preferably have knowledge of logistics services;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us and want to learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary commensurate with the position, 28 days' holiday, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and opportunities for growth (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0)6 82297557 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.