Are you known for your commitment, sense of responsibility, and strong leadership skills? Do you have a passion for logistics and strive to achieve the best customer experience every day? This is your opportunity to join DSV as a Customer Service Supervisor!
You get it done
Your daily goal is to ensure customer satisfaction, both internally and externally. As the customer service department is a key operational unit within our sites, it serves as the primary point of contact for various clients. You’re on it.
How you do this? Your team acts as the bridge between customers and internal departments, ensuring the availability of accurate data and schedules for inbound, order picking, value-added logistics (VAL), and outbound processes. By handling various administrative tasks and planning activities, you and your team meet specific customer agreements and requirements. You achieve this by:
- preparing and executing MBRs (Monthly Business Reviews) with customers;
- engaging in operational/tactical discussions with customers regarding performance and daily operations;
- assigning tasks, coaching, and guiding team members, conducting work meetings, and focusing on continuous development and cross-training of your team;
- conducting result and performance appraisal discussions.
Your team stands out within DSV due to its diverse mix of international colleagues and high collegiality. We are hardworking individuals with a great sense of humor, prioritizing job satisfaction.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In this role, you have the freedom to run your own business. The framework is clear, but the execution is entirely up to you and your team,
says Ard Houtappels, Site Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- proven experience in a customer service environment, with logistics experience being a plus;
- some experience in leadership, such as in a senior customer service role, as a customer service team lead, or equivalent;
- strong, entrepreneurial mindset and excellent interpersonal skills. You are dedicated and always act with a customer-centric approach;
- proficiency in English communication at all levels. Fluency in Dutch or other languages is an advantage.
It all counts for this vacancy of customer service supervisor in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary ranging from €2,500 to €3,900, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- a professional and informal work environment where your voice matters;
- 24 vacation days, 4 additional days off, and 8% holiday pay;
- a favorable pension plan, partly premium-free, with a 5% employee contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy, empowering you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.