Move forward as Driver Desk Officer at DSV in Haps
With your planning skills, eye for detail and communication skills, you ensure flawless loading and unloading planning. Ready to make a difference?
You get it done
Together with your colleagues from dock planning, responsible for the proper supervision of the drivers. In autumn we will launch our logistics services in advanced nutrition products, which means opening a new location and welcoming new colleagues. This will offer you fantastic challenges that you will actively contribute to: you will work on.
How you do this? You are the first point of contact for our drivers. Your responsibilities include checking and validating transport documents and guiding drivers to the right loading dock. You check reference numbers, register drivers in our system and carry out identity checks to verify the validity of identification documents. You are also responsible for organising the loading sequence efficiently, to avoid long waiting times and promote a smooth flow. You will achieve this by:
- checking, recording and handling administrative matters for consignments;
- identifying and reporting unreceived shipments to Customer Service colleagues;
- processing customs declarations and registering damage or missing items in shipments;
- receiving and registering visitors, and providing administrative support to colleagues in dock planning.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your ability to bring out the best in each other. It is a close-knit team that helps each other where necessary! We certainly work hard, but laughter is definitely part of it! You are given the freedom and space to fulfil this role in the best possible way.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
By enjoying working together, with a focus on service, we ensure that we are successful for our customer and DSV,
says Cyriel Weijers, Site Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- you have gained some experience within transport and logistics;
- you are comfortable with computers, know how to master systems quickly and are not afraid to pick up the phone;
- a good command of English and Dutch.
It all counts for this vacancy of driver desk officer in Haps. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary between €2,100 and €2,600, tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay;
- plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further;
- the space and freedom to do business in an informal environment;
- and, of course, a really fun team that you will be working with!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.