In the position of Facility Assistant, you are responsible for resolving faults in our warehouses. You handle first-line fault reports, carry out technical maintenance on the buildings, company equipment and infrastructure. All of this in such a way that the stagnation of business activities is kept to a minimum.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Detecting and resolving malfunctions in installations;
- Preventive maintenance of building components and machines;
- Reporting complex faults to managers and if necessary to the supplier;
- Assisting with removals, renovations and household matters so that employees can continue to do their jobs.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge.
As a Facility Assistant, you possess the following personality characteristics: stress resistant, flexible and insightful. You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- We also consider the following points to be important:
- You have a completed education, possibly MBO level in engineering;
- Working with tools is not a problem for you;
- Flexibility in the working hours.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits (including 28 days holiday, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0)6 82297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.