Move forward as Facility Specialist at DSV in Maastricht-Airport
Changing a light bulb at our office? A sealing machine not working properly? Ordering extra packing materials? As a facility specialist, you know exactly what to do!
You get it done
DSV's core business is providing 3-PL services to our customers. To do this, you and your facility colleagues ensure timely maintenance of our facilities and machinery. And all that in a brand-new building in Maastricht-Airport. In short, you’re on it!
With a large dose of common sense, two right hands and the necessary technical knowledge, you monitor all facility activities and processes. You keep an eye on contracts, certifications and service level agreements and make sure they remain up to date. In addition, you are the first point of contact for the operation when it comes to packaging materials and other supplies in the warehouse. Finally, you coordinate waste flos, cleaning activities and other maintenance activities.
You get this done by:
- handling first-line fault reports, carrying out or outsourcing technical maintenance on our buildings, business equipment and infrastructure;
- purchasing facility services and coordinating these;
- delivering and managing the stock of consumables, such as tape, pallets, packaging materials and more.
Your team stands out within DSV for its inexhaustible knowledge of buildings and installations. We have all the knowledge and expertise in house to carry out structured maintenance and make a thorough initial analysis in case of breakdowns and/or resolve them.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
When it comes to facilities management, for our new branch in Maastricht-Airport, you know exactly what's going on. You are actually a kind of super concierge,
says Arie Keustermans, Supervisor Facility Operations.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience in a similar position. Think of experience as a facilities employee, maintenance employee or technical employee;
- command of both Dutch and English;
- common sense, practical attitude and solution-oriented thinking;
if you are already in possession of a lift and/or reach truck certificate, this is certainly an advantage. Otherwise, we offer you the opportunity to obtain these via DSV.
It all counts for this vacancy of facility specialist in Maastricht-Airport. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- a salary that, depending on the knowledge and experience you bring, will be between €2250 and €2600 gross per month;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv days and 8% holiday pay per year;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy and external training courses. This allows you to grow and influence your career path;
- the space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, sociable and, above all, fun team!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.