Do you want to be responsible for the maintenance of our 90,000 m2 warehouse? Your creativity and technical insight for finding the right solutions is what we need within our international environment.
You get it done
Coordinating first-line fault reports, maintenance planning and minor technical maintenance of assets, buildings and infrastructure: you work on it.
How do you do this? With a dose of common sense and the necessary technical knowledge, you ensure that interruptions in operations are kept to a minimum. You ensure that contracts, periodic inspections and claims handling are properly monitored and kept up-to-date. You are the point of contact for our operation regarding packaging materials and other warehouse supplies. Finally, you coordinate waste disposal, rough cleaning activities and other maintenance work. You get this done by:
- handling first-line faults, performing or outsourcing technical maintenance on our buildings, assets and infrastructure;
- managing a team of around five employees;
- purchasing facility services and coordinating them;
- ordering and maintaining stock of supplies such as tape, pallets, packaging materials and the like;
- requesting quotes and general contact with suppliers.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the togetherness and freedom you are given. You will join a small team where we get the job done together, every day!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
At Facility no day is the same, but with our team we try to support the logistics process as best we can every day,
says Vincent Both, Supervisor Facility Operations
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience in a similar position. Examples include experience as a facilities officer, maintenance officer or technical officer;
- command of the English language, Dutch language is an advantage;
- knowledge of and affinity with technology;
- command of Microsoft Office (Excel/Team/Word) and preferably Top Desk.
It all counts for this vacancy of facility specialist Tholen. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- A salary between €2900,- and €3200,- tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy and external training courses. This allows you to grow and influence your career path;
- the space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, sociable and, above all, fun team!
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.