Are you an experienced professional with a keen eye for facility management? Proven leadership skills? Experience coordinating facility operations and effective team management? We have the perfect challenge for you as a Facility Supervisor at DSV!
You get it done
As Facility Supervisor, you're accountable for effectively distributing the workload and fostering strong collaboration within our facilities team. Familiar with NEN3140, NEN9001, NEN45001, and NEN14001, you drive audit preparation and guide your team to meet set goals. You're on it!
How you do this? With practical sense, technical know-how, you oversee all facility operations. Monitoring contracts, certifications, and service level agreements, keeping them up to date. You achieve this by:
- coordinating facility tasks, including waste management, cleaning, and minor maintenance;
- supervising preventive and corrective maintenance of assets and infrastructure;
- managing external technicians, ensuring efficient deployment;
- delegating tasks, coaching team members, conducting performance evaluations, and meeting legal requirements.
Your team stands out at DSV for their boundless knowledge of buildings and installations. We're equipped to execute structured maintenance and perform initial troubleshooting and resolution.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Lead our facilities team to success as Facility Supervisor at DSV in Venlo. Coordinate operations, achieve goals, and grow in the world of transport and logistics,
says David Hermans, Facility Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- bachelor's level thinking, with 3 to 5 years of experience within a facility environment;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, in facility management as a teamlead, senior facility specialist or in a similar role;
- proficient in both Dutch and English;
- experience with audits, SLA´s, certification processes, and NEN standards;
- familiarity with new construction or mechanization projects in a logistics setting is a plus.
It all counts for this vacancy of facility supervisor in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary aligned with your expertise and experience, ranging from €2600 to €3900 gross;
- 24 vacation days, 4 additional days off, and 8% vacation pay;
- remote work possibilities, where feasible;
- a favorable pension plan, including an employer contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This empowers you to shape your career.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.