Move forward as Global Quality Director at DSV in Venlo
At DSV Solutions, we are looking for a global quality director healthcare. You will oversee all parts of our quality system focused on our warehousing activities. You will also act as liaison for customers within DSV Solutions worldwide.
You get it done
You will work on maintaining the quality management system for DSV Solutions. You are ultimately responsible for our ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certification. But you will also ensure continuous compliance with FDA, European and other relevant regulations for medical devices, pharma handling and distribution. You contribute to this.
How do you do this? You will ensure that all global-scale drug-related activities are carried out in accordance with European and regional regulations and good manufacturing/distribution practices. You do this through the application of an effective quality assurance system. You will achieve this by:
- maintaining effective interaction with country quality managers, operations managers and other stakeholders to maintain quality and introduce new quality objectives;
- supporting the execution of internal audits and liaising with customers on all GDP, GMP or QP related issues;
- prepare and organise customer audits, regulatory inspections and manage audit report responses;
- identifying training needs and working closely with local quality managers to develop a consistent and effective training plan;
- prepare external audit programme and conduct audits of external service providers as part of the supplier selection process;
- reporting on the performance of the quality system by submitting monthly analyses of process data to executive management for review.
You will stand out within DSV by ensuring that customer requirements are properly communicated throughout the organisation. You support local quality managers in developing appropriate specifications for products. You will also provide appropriate training for staff in the working methods required to meet the set specifications.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Your principal objective is to create a Quality environment where others can do great things,
says Nouzha Ouaamar, Director, Healthcare, Global Business Development.
DSV Solutions employs approximately 22.000 people and operates more than 500 logistics facilities. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- degree in pharmaceutical sciences with the qualification to act as a European Qualified Person. You also have demonstrable within a GDP/GMP regulated function;
- around five years' experience in quality assurance within a pharmaceutical and medical environment;
- healthcare experience, including GDP, GMP, 21 CFR related to cGMP, compliance and DEA/FDA knowledge;
- strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with functions at different levels and regulatory authorities;
- knowledge of document control systems and procedures and good proficiency with Microsoft Office.
It all counts for this vacancy of global quality director in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- company car, laptop and telephone;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.