Move forward as a Global Tender Support Specialist at DSV in Venlo
Are you looking for the perfect combination between commercial and analytical? As a global tender support specialist at DSV, you will dive into the road transport data of potential customers and flawlessly translate these into a "winning offer".
You get it done
As a global tender support specialist, you play a proactive role within our global road sales department. Within this role, you have "the best of both worlds". Translating data into a (winning) business case. You work on it!
How do you do this? Every new incoming global road tender will be assigned to a global tender support specialist based on experience, complexity, and availability. You start analysing and summarizing the customer's tender requirements. You discuss and align on the tender approach with the global sales lead and invite the countries in scope. You manage the timeline between global and local and process customer feedback. You get this done by:
- analysing the client's transport requirements, based on the tender documentation;
- summarising the tender requirements and inviting countries in the scope;
- checking and validating inputs received for completeness and consistency, among other things;
- calculating transport costs and preparing commercial offers, ensuring the given internal and external deadlines;
- acting as single point of contact for the customer, but also for your colleagues in other countries. Naturally, you do this in collaboration with the business development manager.
Your team stands out within DSV because of the way you complement each other. You are strong with data and know how to translate it into a business case like no other.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
You are the connecting factor between our global sales department and country tender departments,
said Marloes Beckers, Business Analyst, Global Tender Management Road.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within road transportation;
- a passion for the job, which you know how to convey to others. Preferably supplemented by a business administration or logistics degree;
- analytical skills combined with strong communication skills, which you know how to apply to all layers within our organisation;
- strong excel skills and you also know how to quickly master other data processing systems and programmes;
- good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
It all counts for this vacancy of global tender support specialist in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a thorough induction programme within a team of experts in the field of tender management;
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- allowances for weekend shifts, exchangeable for time-for-time or extra salary;
- 5% gratuity paid in November;
- 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a 5% own contribution;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.