Are you that communicatively strong, proactive and independent hr business partner for DSV? And someone who can deal well with internal managers and staff at the Dordrecht location. To advise and inform them. As hr business partner, in your versatile position you will work independently and be part of a national team.
You get the job done
You have both operational and tactical responsibility for everything to do with HR for the Dordrecht location, located at Donker Duyvisweg 70 (175+ fte). You also work one day a week at the Rotterdam location (35+ fte). The administrative HR tasks are arranged centrally at HR Support, with whom you maintain close contact.
How will you do this? As hr business partner, you support and advise all managers in implementing HR policy and identifying developments and bottlenecks. You also contribute proactively to optimising HR processes. And you deal with personnel issues, talent development and supporting sickness absence management. You are a direct point of contact for all employees at the locations on all HR-related questions. Your door is always open for them. You achieve this by also:
- advising and coaching managers and employees in a proactive and independent manner;
- sparring and thinking along with management on how to realise further growth and development and on the (HR) policy to be pursued;
- contributing in areas such as inflow, advancement and retention of professionals, as well as dismissal issues, mobility and sustainable employability.
You work closely with recruitment and give applicants feedback on the assessments made (after you have been trained in this yourself). You also work very closely with the other hr business partners in the Netherlands. You have daily contact with them about current issues and advise each other where necessary. You report directly to the hr manager. It is no problem for you to travel to other locations to assist and/or for consultations.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach by air, sea, rail, courier or road transport or provide warehousing services.
As hr business partner within DSV, you are a person with strong communication to both employee and manager. To provide them with good advice and answers. This is how we work together to further grow DSV,
says Yvette Dos Santos, Senior HR Manager.
In the Netherlands, we work from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together, we take on the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We take quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- at least 5 years' experience within hr, as hr business partner or a comparable position;
- up-to-date knowledge and experience of labour law, sick leave and hr processes;
- a strong and solid personality to deal well with managers;
- live in the Dordrecht / Rotterdam region;
- willing to travel to the various DSV locations in your region and beyond;
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
It all counts for this vacancy of hr business partner in Dordrecht. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to push forward, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
You will get
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial, competitive and always looking to grow as an organisation. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay paid in May;
- 5% gratuity paid in November;
- lease car, laptop and mobile phone provided by DSV;
- favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy and external (logistics) study opportunities.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Manouk Lips will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 5188 5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.