Move forward as HR Consultant at DSV in Venlo
Will you, as an HR consultant in Venlo, be growing with us? Move forward, as an HR consultant at DSV!
What will you be doing?
As an HR consultant you're the first point of contact for our colleagues at DSV. What does a change in the law mean for our employees? Parental leave? Frequent absence? Or a personal development plan? We help you to become an expert in these matters!
You will be working in Venlo for our warehouses and cross-dock, in which you work closely with your colleague HR Business Partner. You will also be joined by a team of HR colleagues spread throughout the Netherlands! In short, everyone is ready to help you!
You will be working with:
- Supporting local managers when it comes to HR issues and coaching
- Monitoring the inflow, throughflow and outflow within our warehouse and crossdock environment. You process mutations and work closely with your colleagues from HR-Support
- You monitor the correct application of our terms of employment, company schemes and contractual agreements
- You monitor the absenteeism, supervise light and frequent absenteeism cases and support the implementation of actions in accordance with the 'Wet Verbetering poortwachter'
- Providing management reports and analyses, including in the field of absenteeism and inflow and outflow
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility, ownership.
We think this role is tailor-made for you if you:
- Have an mbo- or bachelor degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar
- You have some internship and/or work experience within an HR-related role
- You have a good command of both the Dutch and English languages
- You are available between 32 and 40 hours per week
What do we offer?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. As a global supplier of logistics solutions we offer our employees plenty of career opportunities. We find it important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
In addition, we offer
- An attractive salary between €2.400 and €3.000
- 28 holiday days per year
- 8% holiday money paid out in May and 5% gratification paid out in November
- Opportunities to develop yourself further
- The space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment
- And of course a very nice team with whom you will be working together!
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.