Move forward as Junior Freight Forwarder Import Groupage at DSV in Venlo
Ready to make a difference? With your customer-centric approach and the ability to always think in terms of solutions, you'll play a significant role within our import groupage team.
You get it done
In this dynamic role, you'll be responsible for planning and overseeing import groupage shipments. You'll have a crucial role in coordinating transports and a keen eye for detail in performing administrative tasks. You’re on it.
How you do this? You stand your ground and can quickly adapt. You handle various administrative tasks and act as a point of contact for our customers and operations. You achieve this by:
- maintaining customer contacts, matching trailers and shipments, verifying addresses, and notifying customers of shipments;
- creating transport documents and managing documentation;
- generating orders, compiling files, and ensuring timely processing;
- investigating escalations, delays, or errors in the process. You work meticulously to find the best solutions for our customers;
- inspecting shipments, conducting floor-check controls, tracking costs, and adhering to guidelines.
Your team at DSV stands out for its passion and drive. Moreover, your future team is characterized by its high level of diversity. From junior planners who previously worked in hospitality to colleagues with longstanding experience at DSV, you all form a close-knit team united by a shared passion for transport and logistics.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
Everyone can be themselves in the team you're joining. We've proven time and again that diversity is the key to success,
says Juulke Heerkens, Team Lead Import Groupage.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- experience in transport and logistics isn't necessary, as long as you have some experience in a customer-oriented role and the drive to learn. We'll teach you all the ins and outs;
- you're a team player, communicatively skilled, and a self-starter;
- proficiency in Dutch and English is required. If you also have a good command of German, that's a definite plus;
- affinity for computer systems and the ability to quickly adapt to new systems;
- respect for norms and values and a positive attitude within a team setting.
It all counts for this vacancy of junior freight forwarder import groupage in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- a 5% gratuity paid in November.
- 24 vacation days, 4 additional days off, and 8% holiday pay.
- you'll work at a brand-new location with state-of-the-art facilities, including a 150 m2 gym.
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy, allowing you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.