Move forward as Key Account Coordinator at DSV in Maastricht
Do you like to roll up your sleeves? Do you want to help establish and expand (new) customer relationships? And all that in brand-new premises?
You get it done
As key account coordinator, you will work in the strategic accounts team. In January 2023, we will open our new warehouse in Maastricht, which will also be your new workplace. The first new customers are known. Together with your team, you will ensure a smooth customer implementation. And expand these customer relations. You contribute to this.
How do you do this? You always go for the utmost! Both for our customers and for DSV. You are in daily proactive contact with our international customers and are their internal representative to colleagues from planning and cross-dock, among others.
You track shipments and inform customers about the status of their shipment. You ask your planning colleagues for the latest update on a shipment and check the outgoing documentation in between. Expecting delays or escalations? You ensure a suitable solution in agreement with your colleagues and the customer concerned. In short, no two days are the same in the role of key account coordinator! You get this done by:
- preparing reports in Excel, handling complaints/claims and processing the additional logistics administration in our system;
- identifying, analysing and resolving deviations in the process;
- further developing customer relations and recognising business opportunities;
- booking shipments at various recipients;
- maintaining close contact with internal departments, including your colleagues from planning, sales and cross-dock.
Your team stands out within DSV because of their drive, thinking in solutions and finding the best possible transport solution for our customers. You really do this together. Everyone in the team is there to help each other. The same goes for setting up the new location in Maastricht!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transportation and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via warehousing and transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road.
DSV is growing. But it's especially exciting to see the colleagues in our strategic accounts team growing with us in their personal development,
says Rob Diels, Manager Strategic Accounts.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 20 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference.
- passion for transport and logistics. You also know how to convey this to others;
- at least 2 years' work experience, in a similar role such as customer service employee, transport planner or other customer-oriented function;
- a service-oriented attitude, you think in solutions, work well in a team and are not satisfied until the work is done;
- social skills, a healthy dose of humour and you are not afraid to pick up the phone;
- good command of both Dutch and English.
It all counts for this vacancy of key account coordinator in Maastricht. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to push yourself, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary ranging between €2,250 and €3,000;
- 28 holidays and 8% holiday pay, based on full-time employment;
- 5% gratuity;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.