Move forward as Key Account Coordinator at DSV in Venlo
Thinking in solutions, that makes you happy! Do you want to help establish and expand (new) customer relationships? And all that in brand-new premises? Every day is a new adventure as a key account coordinator at DSV!
You get it done
Only a few weeks to go before we move to our brand-new premises in Venlo. The first (new) customers are known. Together with your team, you will ensure a smooth customer implementation. Together, you expand customer relations. You’re on it!
How do you do this? You always go for the ultimate customer experience! At DSV, you are in contact with our international customers every day. You are their go-to person and ensure that their shipments arrive at their destination on time and without problems. You are the lynchpin between our customers and colleagues. If there are delays or problems, you provide the best solutions in consultation with your team and the customer. You get this done by:
- preparing reports in Excel, handling complaints/claims and processing the additional logistics administration in our system;
- identifying, analysing and resolving deviations in the process;
- further developing customer relations and recognising business opportunities;
- maintaining close contact with internal departments, including your colleagues from planning, sales and cross-dock.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your winner's mentality. You think in terms of solutions and always find the best possible transport solution for our customers. You really do this together. Everyone in your team is there for each other!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
You are going to play an indispensable role in serving our customers. An awesome job, with lots of challenges and variety. And great growth opportunities to top that off,
says Davy Gijsen, Team Lead Strategic Accounts.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- passion for transport and logistics. You also know how to convey this to others;
- at least 2 years' work experience, in a similar role such as customer service employee, transport planner or other customer-oriented function;
- a service-oriented attitude, you think in solutions, work well in a team and are not satisfied until the work is done;
- social skills, a healthy dose of humour and you are not afraid to pick up the phone;
- good command of both Dutch and English.
It all counts for this vacancy of key account coordinator in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- a salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 holidays and 8% holiday pay, based on full-time employment;
- 5% gratuity (13th month);
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a 5% own contribution;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.