For our fast-growing division DSV Road, based in Venlo, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Key Account Coordinator.
For our DSV Road location at Tasmanweg 2 in Venlo, we are looking for a new colleague. As Key Account Coordinator you will be working within our Strategic Accounts team. You always go the extra mile! Both for our customers and for DSV. You are in proactive daily contact with our international customers and are their internal representative to colleagues in planning and cross-dock.
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleagues you are the first point of contact for international key accounts. You track shipments and inform customers about the status of their shipments. You will ask your colleagues in planning for the latest update on a shipment and in between you will check the outgoing documentation. Are you expecting delays or escalations? You ensure a suitable solution in agreement with your colleagues and the customer. In short, no two days are the same in the role of Key Account Coordinator! Your other duties will consist of:
- You are always customer- and service-oriented and you proactively keep your customers informed;
- Preparing reports in Excel, handling complaints/claims and processing the additional logistical administration in our system;
- Spotting deviations in the process, analysing them and solving them ad-hoc;
- Further expanding customer relations and recognising business opportunities;
- Maintaining close contact with internal departments, including your colleagues from planning, sales and cross-dock.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organisation. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. In addition, we think that this role is tailor-made for you, if you:
- Not so much a completed education in transport & logistics, but above all a passion for the profession and know how to convey this to others;
- You have about 2 years of working experience in a similar role, preferably as a Customer Service Employee, Transport Planner or similar;
- If you already have knowledge of road transport, then that is definitely an advantage!
- You are naturally customer-oriented, work well in a team and have a flexible attitude;
- You have social skills, a healthy sense of humour and are not afraid to pick up the phone;
- You have a command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us and want to learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary commensurate with the position, 28 days' holiday, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and opportunities for growth (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.