As Key Account Manager, will you soon be fully responsible for all operational and administrative activities for a specific account or several accounts? And will you increase the satisfaction and development of existing, assigned customers? If so, we are looking for you as a new colleague in our oil & gas department.
You get the job done
Maximising the customer's business at DSV: you work on it. That includes actively managing the local and national customer service/operational teams associated with oil & gas customers. As key account manager, that means you'll make sure processes run smoothly, including invoicing.
How you do this? You are a full-fledged discussion partner for international oil & gas customers. You are part of our regional commercial oil & gas team and report directly to the regional account manager. As key account manager, you negotiate cost-effective rates with service providers to ensure maximum profitability on both ad-hoc and regional RFQs. You will ensure that you keep up-to-date with changes in procedures and/or regulations and information published on the company's intranets. It is your job to ensure the dissemination of information vital to the activities of the department/team. For now but also with a long-term view. To further develop DSV interests with customers. You will achieve this by:
- establishing and managing performance KPIs and data quality compliance, including routine reviews;
- performing root cause analysis when results are substandard and implementing corrective actions;
- engaging managers (if necessary) on potential issues (e.g. operational);
- tracking rates, including requesting, validating and including new rate requests in the customer matrix;
- visiting international as well as national customers.
Together with the customers, you will prepare an annual plan, discuss QBRs and MBRs and manage contractual agreements between existing customers and DSV. You work both independently and together with the operational team, where you achieve even better results together. For yourself, the team, the customers and DSV.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach by air, sea, rail, courier or road transport or provide warehousing services.
We play an essential role to our clients by keeping their supply chain flowing. We continue to meet the changing needs of our customers with our quality services delivered beyond our customers' expectations,
says Kasper Sand, Regional Account Manager, Oil & Gas.
In the Netherlands, we work from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together, we take on the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We take quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- at least 4 years' experience in oil and gas logistics;
- at least 4 years' experience with general forwarding in all transport modes, including procedures, documentation, carrier options, tenders;
- good and organisational and communication skills;
- a positive personality to give clear guidelines and instructions to relevant teams at local and national level;
- a perseverance to influence, negotiate and resolve internal and external conflicts.
It all counts for this vacancy of key accountmanager in Rotterdam. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
You will get
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial, competitive and always looking to grow as an organisation. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- 28 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay paid out in May;
- 5% gratuity paid out in November;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and a 5% own contribution;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy and external (logistics) study opportunities.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Jeroen de Wit will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 8229 7557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.