Do you always think in solutions and do you make our logistics process a little better every day? As a Logistics Process Engineer you work with the newest technologies and you implement them in our warehouses!
What will you be doing?
As a Logistics Process Engineer you work within the Business Support department. You are mainly involved in carrying out projects aimed at setting up and optimizing logistics processes, within one or more DSV sites. You coordinate the work within a (multi) client team (scrum). You work for both internal and external clients and you work together in a regional team consisting of both logistics engineers, process engineers and IT.
But what makes this challenge so exciting? You will work in a "cohesive organization" where the lines are short and where you get a lot of freedom as a process engineer. You will be working with the latest technologies, such as our automated warehouse in Venlo! You will participate in designing the future of our logistics services.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Designing and improving logistics processes;
- You coordinate tasks and priorities within a site team (scrum);
- Translate logistics and 'value added service' activities into costs and rates;
- You participate in projects to improve the logistics process, such as large-scale automation projects or implementations of new customers;
- You provide operational support, advise and document process modifications;
- You have a continuous focus on improving and standardizing the own departmental processes and the internal and external cooperation.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. Also, we think you will fit well within this position if you:
- Have a completed relevant education, bachelor degree in business administration, bachelor degree in logistics or similar;
- You have about 3 years experience in a similar position. Have you just graduated and are you looking for your first job? We also would like to invite you to apply!
- You are strong in logistical data analysis;
- Preferably you have knowledge of logistic processes, if you also have knowledge of logistic automation/mechanization that is definitely an advantage;
- You are communicative; you are able to communicate with internal and external parties;
- You have knowledge of working with WMS systems, affinity with SQL is an advantage;
- You have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and fringe benefits. As a global provider of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We find it important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive company culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.