Move forward as Logistics Planner at DSV in Maastricht Airport
Are you proactive, independent, and excellent at planning and organizing? Do you possess the right administrative and planning technical knowledge? Do you also have a high level of customer responsibility? Then the role of a logistics planner is tailor-made for you.
You get it done
From our brand-new location at Maastricht Airport, you will play an essential role in our logistics process. Your team ensures that all warehouse activities are planned as efficiently as possible, and you play your part!
How do you do this? As a logistics planner, you are the link between various departments and our warehouse operation. You fulfill a significant signaling role, maintaining direct contact with our warehouse team leaders. You coordinate your planning with them so that they can create an effective staff schedule based on it. Through forecasting, you prepare orders and take care of order allocation and monitoring, among other tasks. You achieve this by:
- processing data based on daily order assignments from the customer(s);
- planning incoming or outgoing order sequences in the WMS, making overviews and communicating these internally;
- resolving disruptions and adjusting planning for the entire process if necessary;
- taking care of the administrative processing of the order assignments in the system.
Your team stands out within DSV due to the diverse mix of international colleagues and a high degree of collegiality. Everyone helps each other and learns various tasks from one another. We are hard workers with a great sense of humor, and work satisfaction is a top priority!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach by air, sea, rail, courier or road transport or provide warehousing storage.
Always think in solutions, as a team we do not shy away from any challenge,
says Sven Bots, Warehouse Manager.
In the Netherlands, we work from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together, we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We take quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- relevant experience (at least 2 years), within logistics is a plus;
- great commitment, proactive attitude and meticulousness;
- solution-oriented and the ability to connect all parties;
- ability to communicate well in at least Dutch and English (verbal and written).
It all counts for this vacancy of logistics planner in Maastricht Airport. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to work hard, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial, competitive and always looking to grow as an organisation. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- a salary ranging from €2,175 to €2,854, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
- 24 holiday days, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
- a favourable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
- access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our colleagues tell our story
Watch the video (in Dutch) below
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.