Move forward as Manager Business Control Freight at DSV in Venlo
Do you get energy from further developing business control processes? Do you know your way around transport and logistics? And are you up to the challenge of taking business control within the Freight department to the next level?
You get it done
The role of manager business control freight is a new position within our organisation. In order to take up your role as manager business control freight, you will apply structure, define internal controls and improve processes. You will provide reports, analyses and advice. You work on it.
How you do this? In collaboration with fellow business analysts, carrier managers, project managers and supervisors, you initiate change. Within this role, you will report to the Director Business Control and work closely with the Senior Director, Freight & Distribution Management.
You will achieve this by:
- providing management reports and ad-hoc analyses;
- maintaining and developing reporting and analysis tools (in Excel and PowerBI);
- optimising administrative processes and internal controls;
- directly and indirectly managing colleagues spread over various locations.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transportation and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via warehousing and transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 20 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference.
- a completed Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Business Economics or similar;
- good knowledge of and experience with Excel, PowerQuery and PowerBI;
- demonstrable experience and affinity with setting up internal controls and business controls;
- a structured way of working, able to recognise risks and think in terms of processes;
- mastery of both the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- availability of at least 36 hours per week.
It all counts for this vacancy of manager business control freight in Venlo. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be the case if you like to push yourself, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment. You will work within a team that values cooperation.
What else you can expect from us is:
- A salary that matches the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 days' holiday based on full-time employment;
- 8% holiday pay and 5% gratuity;
- a good pension scheme;
- a lease car, laptop and mobile phone;
- the opportunity to work partly from home, work permitting;
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Sanne Reijnders will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 2303 5118 or email@example.com.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.