What does your year as a Trainee look like?
In your first month as an MBO Trainee you will experience the diversity of DSV. You get to know the different departments, but you also visit other locations and our own equipment center. You get to know your colleagues from day-to-day operations to the Managing Director. In your second month you start in one department, such as Eastern Europe planning, after which you switch department/modality after a period of several months. We make a plan in advance so that you know where and when you will be working.
As an MBO Trainee you will be guided by a Managing Director / Branch Manager, an HR Business Partner and a regular buddy throughout the traineeship. Once a month you evaluate and discuss the traineeship. Once every two months you meet (at a different location) with the three other MBO Trainees (from Eindhoven, Schiphol and Dordrecht) and you exchange your experiences but also share information about current topics.
Are you the MBO starter who is looking for DSV and do you want to work in a unique job, where you get to know DSV and all its activities (various destinations in road transport, administration and sales)? We are looking for an enterprising, communicative and enthusiastic starter for Venlo, who wants to work with energy as an MBO Trainee. Are you our new DSV colleague?
Furthermore, your year will look like this;
- Proactively cooperate in various departments at DSV Road (Venlo) and DSV Air & Sea (Maastricht or Eindhoven), such as; road transport, sea freight, sales, customs, warehousing and administration;
- Maintain contact with international customers and colleagues;
- Make and periodically discuss improvement proposals in collaboration with other Trainees;
- Wanting to be part of the teams and working with your own initiative and curiosity initiatief.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Completed logistics MBO training (level 4);
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You are a real team player, but you can also work independently;
- Wanting to work proactively where own initiative and creative ideas are valued;
- Available full-time and in possession of driving license B.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us.
As an MBO Trainee, we offer you a competitive starting salary and a unique opportunity to follow this Traineeship within DSV. In addition, you will have internal/external study options for one year. In short; A challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary, good fringe benefits and the opportunity for you to get started at the #1 logistics company in the Netherlands.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Sanne Reijnders via +31 (0)6 23035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to find our new colleague ourselves. In doing so, we don't need help from others. And no, not from recruitment agencies either.
Do you share candidate data with DSV, for example in the form of a resume? Then we treat this data as public information. This means that we do not owe a fee if we hire a candidate whose data (in whatever form) you have shared.
Return to the job openings overview.